Techamor Y201 Portable Methane Propane Combustible Natural Gas Leak Sniffer Detector
Before use of the Gas/Propane/Methane sniffer Leak detector, please read the instruction manual carefully.
Household handheld natural gas leak detector alarm keep your family safe
The portable smart gas leak detector is stable, has a long-life span and is easy to use. The hand-held design allows you to operate easily and the visual and audible alarm can detect the gas leakage resource precisely. The adjustable ticking rate helps to decrease the polluted gas density in the air. Also, the detector has the following features:
*High sensitivity detection
*Quickly find the source of leakage
*Indicating the leakage via alarming bulb
*High precision sensor able to detect slight gas leakage
*Quick sensing response
Detects combustible gas leak Methane, natural gas, coal gas, gasoline, alcohol, ketone and other flammable gases.
Adaptable in various situations Can be used in construction projects, mines, safety check of gas appliances, oil spill and etc.
1. Resolution: 50ppm
2. Alarm range: 10%~40% LEL
3. Operating temperature: 0~55 ℃
4. Relative humidity: ≤95%, no condensation
5. Warm up time: around 10s
6. Response time: ≤2s (10% LEL, Lower Explosion Limited)
7. Gas indication: Visual: 6 red LEDs, Audible: variable speed ticking
8. Power: 3*1.5V AAA battery (not included)
9. Battery life: approximately 20 hours of continuous operation under normal usage conditions.
10. Weight: 8.9 oz (240g) (without batteries)
11. Size: 18.5”x 2.76”x1.38” (47.0cmx7.0cmx3.5cm), housing material: plastic
1 * Gas Leak Detector
1 * User Manual
- A 12-inch ﬂ flexible probe allows location and detection of leaks in hard-to-reach and confined spaces
- Six red LED’s (visual) and 85dB audible alerts that increase with Gas concentration
- Excellent sensor,high sensitivity,long lifetime. Powered by: 3 x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included)
- Probe gas: Methane, natural gas, gas, propane, gasoline, ethanol, alcohol, gas fuel, etc.
- Suitable for almost all applications with combustible gases, mists and residues, for the detection of flammable gases, such as gas pipelines, propane tank stations, cabin leaks, exhaust gas and fuel leaks, inspection of leaks at the access