GasOne B-3000H-1+50480 Propane Burner with Cover 100,000-BTU High Pressure Stove, Black
Our high-pressure burner is the best choice for anyone who has more in mind than the average fried egg. The b-3000h-1 comes with multiple features that make it worthy of any project, such as a cast-iron build that ensures it’s durability. The burner also has adjustable & removable legs, making it easy to store & bring wherever you go. Along with the legs, A foolproof heat dial will help you set your burner to whichever mode of heat you wish. Capping at 100, 000 BTU, this propane stove offers limitless adventures.
- Weather proof cover – Gas one cover protects against rain, snow and other outdoor elements
- No more backpain from cooking or brewing with height adjustment – With two sets of detachable legs, The b-3000h-1 allows for the usage of a taller burner to get rid of pesky back pains when having to crouch over to fire up a high-pressure burner. Remove a set of the detachable legs to create a short sturdy burner!
- Easy heat adjustment with a regulator heat dial – the b-3000h-1’s Propane hose/regulator has a built-in adjustable heat dial to control the flame directly from your regulator!
- Rugged construction – Made with tough welding and a study body frame, the gas one’s single high-pressure propane burner is guaranteed to last long with consistent strength. The b-3000h-1’s burner head is made of resilient cast-iron and allows for an output of 100, 000 BTU!
- Safety 1st – includes a High Quality regulator with ensured quality control.
Tall burner I bought this for homebrewing. I hated lifting 10-20 gallons of beer before transferring to another vessel. This made the job easy as it sits above anything I would transfer to. It also has the added benefit of being tall enough I can put the propane tank under it during storage.The burner heats up 10 gallons of water very quickly. It does require some adjustment of the air intake and can get loud, but far from the loudest burner I’ve heard. It might not be the best burner, but it was a…