Yakitori – Kushiyaki Charcoal Grill Japanese Style (GR915L) Robata, Binchotan 36″
Highest quality stainless steel Japanese style grill, for charcoal grilling using 7″ Bamboo Paddle Skewers. Can be used with Binchō-tan charcoal or any other charcoal type. For grilling all kinds of meat, poultry, fish and vegetables. Box Made from 100% real stainless steel (not tin-plated steel, will not rust). For Robata, Yakitori, yakiniku, Tsukune, kushiyaki, Shish Kebab grilling, izakaya, shichirin. Handles and legs are made from Solid Poplar Hardwood that is made and assembled in the USA. Size of grill is 36″ long x 6″ wide” x 6.5″ high. Total net weight: 33 lbs. Great Japanese grill for professional use in a restaurant and for back yard and camping use. Box is made from 16 gauge 1/16″ (1.5mm) stainless steel with seamless welds. Doubled walls for heat resistance, sturdier structure and durability with thick aluminum insert for insulation and ash collection, very easy cleaning. 2 x Adjustable windows to control the air flow.
- Super Easy Cleaning! Made of heavy gauge stainless steel with double walls and bends for extra rigid construction with seamless welds for clean appearance
- Includes 3/16″ think aluminum insert for extra heat insulation, ash collection and very easy cleaning
- Some parts are made and assembled in the USA including hardwood poplar wood legs and handles for easy portability and keeping the hot grill away from surface
- 2x adjustable windows for air-flow will help you control the hot coals to provide you with the heat you want
- Designed for grilling with Binchotan coals and all other charcoals including Thaan Thai style charcoal, Ultra premium hardwood and more. Great for grilling using 7″ Bamboo Paddle Pick Skewers, you can grill chicken, beef, pork, chicken meatballs, vegetables, kebab, shashlik and more…