Solaire SOL-IR17BWR Anywhere Portable Infrared Warming Rack Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
The Solaire anywhere is perfect for tailgaters, picnics, RVs, camping, boating, balconies & backyards – anywhere you want great tasting, juicy grilled food. This usa-made portable grill features the Solaire infrared burner, which heats up in just 3 Min to searing hot temperatures that lock in the juices. It also has the Solaire v-grate, which improves flavor & virtually eliminates flare-ups. This version includes a warming rack that is integrated into the hood & a carrying bag with pockets for three 1 lb propane bottles. The only assembly is to attach the handles (6 bolts) & the four adjustable’, otherwise this fully welded all-type 304 Stainless Steel grill is ready to use out of the box. It operates out of the box on 1 lb propane bottles (not included), & can be used with larger BBQ propane tanks with the adapter hose accessory (item #sol-sahose6), on natural gas with the natural gas Conversion kit (item #sol-sangc), or with an installed low-pressure propane system (like in an RV) with the low pressure LP Conversion kit (sol-salpc). the hood, which protects the burner during transport & storage, has spring-loaded latches. The Solaire anywhere is a grilling Machine that gives you the great flavor of an intensely hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience & consistency of gas. Become the undisputed Wizard of the campsite, the envy of your parking lot, & the Hero of your family when you serve them juicier, more flavorful food then they’ve ever tasted from an ordinary grill.
- Real Infrared ceramic and Stainless Steel burner with electronic push-button ignition
- 140 Square inches of grilling area that fits six 4-inch burgers on special v-grate that improves flavor and virtually eliminates flare-ups, plus 67 Square inches of warming rack area
- Use made by 100-plus Year old family business
- Includes carrying bag. A variety of accessories are available, including tank adapter, tripod, portable stand, natural gas conversion, low-pressure propane kit, mount adapter plate, and grid scraper
- Grill weighs 20 pounds and measures 20 wide by 13 deep by 12 inches high with hood down, and 20 wide by 13 deep by 21 inches high with hood up