SHINESTAR 15 inch Pigtail RV Propane Hose Connector with Type 1 Connection x 1/4 Inch Inverted Male Flare
Note: 1/4″ inverted flare is not 1/4” Male NPT (Please check your auto two stage regulator connector before you order)
How to use the propane pigtail hose ?
The SHINESTAR Propane Pigtail Hose with a Type1 connection on one end and a 1/4 inch inverted male flare on the other. This connects to a propane tank and to the auto change-over regulator.
You can use the pigtail hose with a 20 pounds or 40 pounds refillable propane tank and connect it to a regulator or 4-Port Brass Tee. It can also be used to connect to an installed 4-Port Tee as an auxiliary propane supply.
Material: Solid brass fittings
Length: 15 inch/ 38.1 cm
Rated for: 200,000 BTUs per hour
Type: QCC1/Type1 Connector (New Style)
Connecting thread: Type 1 connection and a 1/4” inverted Male Flare.
Please feel free to leave us a message if you have any question about the product or aftersale service, we would be more than happy to serve you!
- 15-inch pigtail propane hose fits camper’s 1/4″ inverted flare inlet auto change-over regulator to a 20lb-40lb LP tanks.(NOT 1/4” Male NPT)
- The rv pigtail hose can also be used to connect to an installed 4-Port Tee as an auxiliary propane supply
- Perfects for BBQ, RV and camping needs or having an outdoor cookout
- High quality solid brass fittings-provides secure, airtight connection propane equipments
- Installs quickly and easily tool-less attachment to propane tanks and regulator