Grilling Grid, Arctic Monsoon, Non-stick Coated Grill Tropper Pan, Thick Gauge Stainless Steel Material, BBQ Accessories, Black
Not everything will sit on the your barbecue wire mesh obediently.
To a better Grilling Experience, we got your back and would hate to see you lose any food again.
The Arctic Monsoon Non-Stick Coated Grilling Grid
– Perforated holes keep food from falling through grates
– Raised back and sides let you flip food without hassle and keep them from falling off the edges
– Thick gauge cold rolled Steel material gives great value for money due to its durability
– Big enough to let you grill a variety of food in one cooking
– Better grilling experience with more control on fabulous searing
How to use:
1. Grease your grid with olive oil or spray with PAM (important).
2. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and add the meat. Marinate for an hour or so.
3. Preheat the grid on top of your grill.
4. Throw in your meet and grill on the searing pan for 10~12 minutes, turning until cooked through.
△ CLEANING TIPS △
To prevent damage of the enamel coating and extend its service life:
1. COOL DOWN before washing.
2. Clean it with SOAP & WARM WATER.
3. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbing/iron brush.
4. If the item is stuck, soak it in water (Baking Soda 2 tbs mix 1 qt water) overnight, and use a sponge brush to remove the stuff.
5. Hand wash with a mild diswashing soap, rinse and dry.
△ This product will get hot and can cause severe burns, please handle it with a BBQ/Oven Mitt.
△ Please note that the basket could not meet directly with the fire, it is suggested to be grilled on the grill grate.
△ It is suggested to be grilled under the temperature of 250℃ (482℉).
- Perforated holes keep food from falling through grates
- Raised back and sides let you flip food without hassle and keep them from falling off the edges
- BETTER grilling experience with more control on fabulous searing
- Thick cold rolled steel material gives great value for money due to its durability
- Big enough to let you grill a variety of food in one cooking