George Foreman GBR5750SRDQ Broil 7-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill, Broiler, Panini Press, and Waffle Maker, Removable Plates, Red
The George Foreman grill & broil is the latest innovation in fast and simple at-home cooking. It takes the classic George Foreman contact grill and combines it with the convenience of countertop broiling. Use the broiler to add delicious caramelization to steak, fish, and more; or finish off a top melt or open-face dish. The removable grill plates feature a nonstick ceramic coating, plus you get two waffle plates and a ceramic griddle plate! they’re all dishwasher-safe, so cleanup is a breeze no matter what you cook up with this versatile grill. *compared to standard George tough non-stick coating **from ¼ lb. Uncooked 80/20 ground Chuck.
- 7-In-1 functions – grill, broil, griddle, bake, panini press, top melt, and waffle maker
- Broil function – perfect for caramelization and melts! simply remove the top grill plate and choose from high or low broiling temperatures.
- Ceramic grill plates – the durable, nonstick grill plates provide 75 Sq. In. of cooking space for steak, chicken, veggies, and more-adding the classic grill marks you love! the nonstick ceramic coating is 5x more durable* and free of PTFE and PFOA. It’s featured on the grill plates and the griddle plate.
- Variable temperature – precision cooking for all your favorites! the adjustable temperature controls reach a high heat of 450°f for the perfect sear.
- Adjustable hinge – the 2.5″ hinge adjusts to the Thickness of meats, and locks securely into place for broiling.
- Removable plates – cleanup is fast and easy with the dishwasher-safe removable plates.
100% better than I expected
Another Great George Foreman Product!! We just love this George Forman. For years we have been using George Foreman grills of all sizes. This unit tops all of them. The construction is very good and the quality is second to none. Certainly, I was not disappointed at all. We are using it almost every day. My wife just prepared a small pepperoni pizza using the broil feature and it came out perfect. I like the fact that it has an on/off switch and the preheating feature. Not to mention the extra plate for preparing pancakes…