George Foreman GBR5750SBLQ Broil 7-in-1 Electric Indoor Grill, Broiler, Panini Press, and Waffle Maker, Black
The George Foreman grill & broil is the latest innovation in fast and simple at-home cooking. It takes the classic George Foreman contact grill and combines it with the convenience of countertop broiling. Use the broiler to add delicious caramelization to steak, fish, and more; or finish off a top melt or open-face dish. The removable grill plates feature a nonstick ceramic coating, plus you get two waffle plates and a ceramic griddle plate! they’re all dishwasher-safe, so cleanup is a breeze no matter what you cook up with this versatile grill. *compared to standard George tough non-stick coating **from ¼ lb. Uncooked 80/20 ground Chuck.
- 7-In-1 functions – grill, broil, griddle, bake, panini press, top melt, and waffle maker
- Broil Function – Perfect for caramelization and melts! Simply remove the top grill plate and choose from high or low broiling temperatures.Care and Maintenance – Never use bleach. To clean stroller frame, use only household soap and warm water
- Ceramic Grill Plates – The durable, nonstick grill plates provide 75 sq. in. of cooking space for steak, chicken, veggies, and more-adding the classic grill marks you love! The nonstick ceramic coating is 5x more durable* and free of PTFE and PFOA. It’s featured on the grill plates and the griddle plate.
- Variable Temperature – Precision cooking for all your favorites! The adjustable temperature controls reach a high heat of 450°F for the perfect sear.
- Adjustable Hinge – The 2.5″ hinge adjusts to the thickness of meats, and locks securely into place for broiling.
- Removable Plates – Cleanup is fast and easy with the dishwasher-safe removable plates.
Waffles and the (grilled) chicken to go with them
Does not perform
Easy to use & clean, love the temperature control Had an older GF grill with temperature control, but it was finally falling apart after 10 years of use. Tried a newer GF grill, but it didn’t have temperature control. I didn’t like that it only cooked on high. Decided to upgrade to the George Forman GBR5750SBLQ with temperature control, and I like it a lot. Cooking is easy on the grill, and clean us is pretty easy as well.The only slightly negative comment, is to tilt the grill, you now raise the entire back, and with the front…