Easy Street Electric Tabletop Grill with 3-position element
Satin Black Deluxe Tabletop Electric Grill, 1500-watt element and 200-square-inches of cooking surface.Energy efficient, even-cooking, and highly portable, Meco’s Deluxe Tabletop Electric Grill features an innovative infrared heating element and 200-square-inches of space for cooking up savory hot meals on the fly. A 1500-watt element emits infrared heat to sear steaks and chicken to tender perfection. Easy-to-control infrared heat cooks evenly without burning. The grill’s variable heat control feature enables instant temperature changes from a steak-searing high to a bread-warming low, so there’s no waiting or preheating. Unlike charcoal grills that emit an unnatural smoke when juice drips on the coal, the infrared element burns off the dripping fats instantly, smoking food with untainted fumes for a natural, savory taste. Plus, with the Meco electric grill, there’s no need for handling flammable lighter fluids or fuel cylinders. The heat reflector is positioned so that it drains excess dripping that might otherwise fuel large, meat-cauterizing flare-ups, though it also retains just enough juice to fuel flames small enough to lightly kiss the meat for a perfect sear. And, there’s plenty of cooking space for large cuts of meat, such as, roasts, thick chops, whole chickens, and fancy burgers with all the trimmings. One more cool feature: A dual level mode simultaneously cooks steaks at different temperatures when one diner prefers his steak rare and the other prefers hers well-done. The dual-level mode also keeps bread warm on one side while chicken bakes on the other.
Along with all these cooking options, Meco designed this electric grill for simple assembly, easy, economical use, and durability. First of all, the grill is made of high quality steel forms and tubing throughout. And, all components are coated with Meco’s quality Dura Fuse powder finish for corrosion resistance and good looks. All critical electrical and mechanical components, including hinges and handles come pre-assembled, so there’s no major project to face when the box comes. The tabletop and base attach easily with just a few nuts and bolts. Plus, this energy efficient grill costs half the price of gas grills to operate, and is six times cheaper than cooking with a charcoal grill! Best of all, the whole thing fits into most dishwashers for fast and easy cleaning. –Brian Olson
- 200 square inches of cooking space
- Three-position cooking element
- With three heating positions, this grill is capable of (1) creating a zone of even heat for traditional grilling, (2) creating a versatile zone of different temperatures for cooking medium, rare and well-done simultaneously and (3) converting to a fully vertical position for rotisserie grilling (rotisserie sold separately).
- With its thermostatic control and 1500-watt, UL and CUL-listed heating element, this grill plugs into any standard household outlet.
- A grease cup sets on the back of the pedestal base to ca tch grease for gravy and easier clean up. For outdoor use only.