Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Charcoal Offset Smoker
DGO1176BDC-D Features: -Includes a porcelain enameled charcoal and wood chip tray, temperature gauge, smokestack with flue and grease / condensation management system. -Offset firebox channel’s smoked flavors, while controlling the heat. -Dual door design allows for easy access when adding more charcoal or wood chips. -Steel double door charcoal offset BBQ smoker with 6 adjustable cook grates and hold up to 150-pounds of food. -Outside material: Cold rolled steel with a powder covering and the grates are 400 series stainless steel. Distressed: -Yes. Max Food Capacity: -100 Pounds. Finish: -Black. Exterior Material: -Cast iron. Interior Material: -Steel. Rack Material: -Steel. Fuel Type: -Charcoal. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -47.03″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -34.52″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -20.2″. Overall Product Weight: -57 lbs.
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- 15,000 BTU Heavy Duty Cast Iron Burner; Electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick and reliable ignition
- 784 square Inch of total smoking area; Smokes up to 100lbs of food at a time
- Dual door design minimizes heat loss while adding wood chips throughout the smoking process
- Heavy duty steel body construction with High Temp powder coat finish for durability and long life
- Protect your smoker with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover – Model DG1176CSC (Sold Separately)