DEEPLITE Natural Gas Detector, Digital Propane Detector, Portable Battery LP Gas Leak Detector with Alarms for Home, RV
Preheating Time: 30 seconds
Range: 0 ~ 9999 ppm
Resolution: 1 ppm
Alarm Type: Sound and light
Alarm Level: 2000 ppm
Battery Needed: 3 x AAA alkaline batteries (Not Included)
Operation Environment: 32 ~ 122℉, 15% ~ 90% RH
Gas Detection: Natural gas, LP gas, propane and other combustible gas (not include CO/Carbon Monoxide)
Package Include: 1 x Gas Leak Detector + 1 x User Manual
1)Install Batteries: Install batteries correctly.
2)Power On: Press “Power” button (middle) for 2 seconds until the screen lights up and display “1.0.0” version number.
3)Warming-Up: The screen will count down 30 seconds to preheat. Press “Skip” button (right) can skip this process.
4)Measurement: Start measurement after preheating
5)Reset: Press “Clear” button (left) for 2 seconds will clear the readings. This operation is valid only when the reading is less than 10.
6)Shut Down: Press “Power” button for 2 seconds.
7)Replace Batteries: When the battery voltage is low, the screen will displays “—-” flashing symbols warning. Replace batteries in time.
You can check gas leak for natural gas tank, stove, fireplace, cooktop, heater, burner, dryer, oven, cooker, propane lantern. Applies to detection and search for flammable gas, mines, construction projects, safety check of gas appliance, oil spill
- DIGITAL DISPLAY – It displays real-time gas concentration, which not only gives you the answer of leaking or not, but also tells you how much the leakage is, that could help you to find out the leaking position more easily
- HIGH SENSITIVE – 1 PPM accuracy, 0-9999 PPM measuring range
- AUDIBLE VISUAL ALARMS – LED light indicator will flash and an sound alarm will shriek when excess gas is detected
- FLEXIBLE PROBE – With 12 inches flexible goose neck, probe is easy to be adjusted to anywhere that need to be checked, even in narrow and confined space
- DETECTABLE GAS – Methane, ethane, propane, butane, propylene, natural gas, LPG and other combustible gas