Dancook 7100 Barbecue Box Grill. Medium Stainless Steel/Aluminium
The Dancook 7100 box barbecues have an anthracite enamel coating with added teflon for easy cleaning and maintenance. The tray is aluminium coated making it very heat resistant. The Dancook 7100 Charcoal Box Barbecue 6mm chromium plated grid grill can be inserted at four different levels for controlable cooking. By placing the grid vertically to the back of the BBQ and filling behind with charcoal, you can rotisserie the food using the Dancook spit and battery-operated motor. The Danes have a long tradition for cooking outdoors. The beautiful nature in Denmark begs you to sit in front of a warming fire, enjoy the fine scents and the good company of friends and family. Dancook is founded on this Danish tradition of cooking outside and they aim to create simple, high quality cookware for the best possible cooking results. Dating back to 1992, they began to develop functional and elegant top quality barbeques. The unique products are manufactured in solid materials in a stylish, contemporary Danish design and ever since they have strived to develop their founding idea of perfection with close cooperation from their customers.
- Primary cooking grid dimensions: 50cm x 25cm
- Extra-thick 6mm chrome plated grid – durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry.
- 4 heat control levels – simple, effective heat intensity and cooking control.
- Product HxWxD: 79 x 65 x 32 cm
- Warranty – 10 years on stainless steel parts. 2 years on all other parts.