Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill, Orange
The Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill features sturdy quick-fold legs and 2 wheels for hassle-free setup, takedown, and transport so that taking your grill on a camping trip or to a tailgate is easy. Push the Instastart ignition button for matchless lighting, then select your heat with the enhanced temperature control of 3 independently adjustable burners (outer left, inner, outer right). With a range of grilling power from 3,250 to 20,000 BTUs and 285 sq. in. of cast iron grill grates coated in porcelain, you’ll wow your friends and family with an array of perfectly cooked meats, seafood, or veggies every time. If you’re looking for more meal options, the Swaptop interchangeable cooktops let you switch the grill grates with a griddle or stove grate (both sold separately). With two sliding side tables to keep utensils and sauces handy, cooking with this grill is just as convenient as traveling with it. Bonus: The RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Grill can be stored upright (to fit in tight spaces) until your next cookout. Uses a 1-pound propane cylinder (sold separately).
- Up to 20,000 BTUs of grilling power and 285 sq. in. of cooking area
- Now with 3 independently adjustable burners for enhanced temperature control
- Water pan catches cooking grease and is removable for easy cleaning
- 2 durable side tables for resting utensils and sauces; integrated thermometer for accurate temperature monitoring
- InstaStart ignition for push-button, matchless lighting