Char-Broil Deluxe Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Food just tastes better when it’s cooked outdoors. Portable grills provide you with flexibility; are you going camping? Pack some steaks for the grill. Do you like to tailgate? Try cooking some brats on a portable grill. Renting a lake house without a grill? No worries you’ve got a mobile grilling companion to rely on. You’ll never have to cook indoors again because this grill goes where you do – simple and lightweight at only 10 lbs, with folding legs and a securely latching lid, this Gas Tabletop is a perfectly transportable grill. But don’t let its size fool you: 190 square inches of primary cooking surface on porcelain-coated wire grates means you’ve got space to grill mouth-watering burgers or tasty hotdogs for more than a carload of friends! With convenient push-button ignition, the stainless steel burner yields 11,000 BTUs of delicious power, heating up quickly to grill your fish, chicken, vegetables, and more whenever you want, wherever you go. A convenient hook enables you to hang the lid close at hand while you grill, keeping things simple while you’re enjoying the great outdoors. When it’s time to go home, packing up is hassle-free – the legs fold over the top of the grill to lock the lid in place, and heat-resistant handles mean you don’t have to wait for the grill to cool down to move it. Quality rust-resistant steel firebox and lid construction with a durable, high-temperature black porcelain finish helps to extend the life of your grill – plus, the cooking grate is dishwasher safe and a snap to clean. The grill measures 24″L x 12″D x 15″H and is designed for use with 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders.
- Designed for on-the-go, anywhere grilling! The legs fold over the top of the grill to lock the lid in place and heat-resistant handles mean you don’t have to wait for the grill to cool down to move it
- 190 square inches of cooking surface with 11,000 BTU burner designed for use with 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders
- Quality rust-resistant steel firebox and lid construction with high-temperature porcelain finish for prolonged grill life
- Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures – just close the lid and you’ll get even heat and low flare-ups
- Convenient hook allows you to hang the lid while you grill