Broil King 922587 Baron S490 Natural Gas Grill
The Baron series offers both power and performance in a variety of sizes to suit all types of grillers. At the heart of the Baron series is the legendary Broil King cooking system. Powerful Dual-Tube burners are designed to ensure a consistent flame from front to back, providing even and efficient heat distribution at the cooking surface. Made from high quality stainless steel and backed by a 10 year warranty. The heavy duty cast iron grids are reversible. One side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks and the other side is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting while cooking. The Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vaporizes drippings for great barbecue flavor. Linear-Flow valves with 180 degree Sensi-Touch control knobs give you the infinite heat control, allowing you to set your grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking. The Sure-Lite ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start with the push of a button. On either side of the cook-box you will find our handy, stylish side shelves. Located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your broil king on uneven surfaces. Easy to maintain, with urban styling and a performance package that rivals any other grill, the Baron series is in a class by itself.
- 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners deliver up to 40,000 BTUs heating the grill quickly and evenly
- 10,000 BTU powerful side burner and 15,000 BTU rear burner and rotisserie kit offer more grilling versatility
- 644-sq in total cooking area, including 444 sq. in of primary cooking space;Cooking Surface :17.48 inches Width, 25.67 inches Length
- Reversible heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grids / Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system / Linear-Flow valves with 180 degree Sensi-Touch control knobs
- Durable stainless steel side shelves fold-down / Level Q casters stabilize the grill on uneven surfaces