George Foreman 4-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, Black, GR2060B
It’s the kitchen appliance that changed the grilling game forever. The George Foreman 4-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini delivers fast grilling and delicious results for steak, burgers, chicken, veggies, and more. The patented sloped surface helps remove fat during cooking, and the George Tough nonstick coating wipes clean after every use. This compact grill is perfect for small families, and its dual contact heating speeds up grilling to get food on the table in record time. What will you make on your George Foreman Grill?
*from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
- 4 Servings – Feed the whole family fast! The 60 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to four servings of everybody’s favorites all at the same time
- Classic Plate Grill – This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods. Plus, it doubles as a Panini press
- George Tough Nonstick Coating – It’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope – It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray -The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to, How nice is that?